CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this **** letter better arrive today or else..

i'm the only one left here in this forum who hasnt received his results yet..

:lmao:

Actually, if you passed then you passed one exam like the rest of us. You might have taken it more times, but still passed the one exam like the rest of us that passed.
:lmao:

:multiplespotting:
Tmckeon- you really are a piece of work. In California you have to pass three tests to get licensed as a civil - the national test, and a special surveying and seismic test. Did you pass all these? No, I think not. Therefore, someone who passed the national civil already passed the same test you took, even if they fail the surveying or seismic. If they pass the seismic or surveying, they have passed one more exam than you did (and one more exam than I did - I passed the electrical the first time I took it, as if it matters. And you?).

So I don't see them as failing.

I hope you get all the information in your engineeering work before you shoot your mouth off, although it doesn't seem like you even have time to do engineering work.

Hopefully you are banned and don't see this, because you really have problems guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaaahhhhhh

no results yet.. i was able to talk to the mailman and he said

california to texas usually takes 5 to 6 days..

i'm fully expecting tomorrow or else....

i'm gonna cry.. aaaahhhhh

bigwolf, at least that's good news....

there is still hope..

arj, you may want to buy mahallati's workbook..

congrats bigwolf _ I got yah in the banner

hang in there ARJ & any others, I have gotten the "fail" letter before to, it hurts, but it defin. made me focus my studying efforts more the second go round.

bigwolf, at least that's good news....there is still hope..

arj, you may want to buy mahallati's workbook..

Dear Edwin,

It's kind of funny... You started this thread, but you seem the last person to receive the result. No worry, a good thing comes at last. I really hope that you pass... Even though I don't know you, I want you to feel this happiness. I prey for you.

hang in there ARJ & any others, I have gotten the "fail" letter before to, it hurts, but it defin. made me focus my studying efforts more the second go round.
I concur that. This was my second time I took the exam. The first time, I did not study much. But it was good because then I knew what type of questions I should expect next time. Because of that I could focus on the preparation.

Everyone failed the first time, don't be so pessimistic. You gain a lot from your failure, and better prepared for the next time.

Thanks man! I've been waiting many moons to see my name in the banner--looks good :dunno:

I took my exam in San Diego… They did not give us the take-home exam package at exam. I passed the PE exam, but the Board has to score my take-home exam which I submitted a few days ago. Did you guys submit the take-home exam before the PE exam, or after? Did you guys receive this take-home exam package at the exam site?

i didnt receive any take home exam package..

i just downloaded the exam on their website..

i submitted it a week or 2 after the exam..

i called my evaluator a few weeks ago if she received it..

she confirmed she has and even told me i passed..

Sorry to post this here (I didn't have permission to post on the other forum threads or to start a new topic):

I have two PE's now, and I need to express them on my business card, but I don't know what the proper way to write it is. Does anyone here have any suggestions? I'd really appreciate it.

Usually, you just write "P.E." and it iwll be obvious from your job title what discipline it is. I have Mechanical and Electrical, so my thought was to write it like this:

My Name,

P.E. (ME), P.E. (EE)

Is that okay? Thanks for any help.

i didnt receive any take home exam package..i just downloaded the exam on their website..

i submitted it a week or 2 after the exam..

i called my evaluator a few weeks ago if she received it..

she confirmed she has and even told me i passed..
Thanks. OK, I wanted to blame on the Board, but then it's my fault.. haha.

Thanks. OK, I wanted to blame on the Board, but then it's my fault.. haha.

FYI to any future exam takers---you can submit your take-home exam before you sit for the actual PE exam. When you receive the PE exam instructions a couple weeks before, the letter will tell you that you Passed the Take-home exam.

Sorry to post this here (I didn't have permission to post on the other forum threads or to start a new topic):
I have two PE's now, and I need to express them on my business card, but I don't know what the proper way to write it is. Does anyone here have any suggestions? I'd really appreciate it.

Usually, you just write "P.E." and it iwll be obvious from your job title what discipline it is. I have Mechanical and Electrical, so my thought was to write it like this:

My Name,

P.E. (ME), P.E. (EE)

Is that okay? Thanks for any help.
My former boss was like you. He had both ME and EE PE’s.. But I recall he had only one PE shown in his business card. I guess as far as marketing or self-promoting purpose to your clients, it is understandable to clarify that you have both PEs, unless there are some different opinions from others…

Back