CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!!!! I passed. Civil-Transpo. Survey on Oct '10, now 8-hour in April '11. So now all I have left is the Seismic! Oct '11, here I come.... :)

Passed first time, Electrical - Power, thanks to the board for keeping me informed and entertained these past few weeks!

1st time test taker here

I just got the exam notice from NCEES

State Board: California

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: April 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Still doesn't mean much to me since the national exam is only 1 out of 3 tests I need to pass.

I'll have to wait until I get surveying and seismic tests back, then I'll have a real excuse to party.

Congratulations to everyone else who passed as as well

1st time test taker here
I just got the exam notice from NCEES

State Board: California

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: April 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Still doesn't mean much to me since the national exam is only 1 out of 3 tests I need to pass.

I'll have to wait until I get surveying and seismic tests back, then I'll have a real excuse to party.

Congratulations to everyone else who passed as as well
How could you say it doesn't mean much? It means a lot. Regardless of your Survey/Seismic results.

Congrats to all who passed and don't give up if you did not make it.

Anyways, i am assuming its early for your name to appear on the License Lookup if you have just passed? right?

Passed Civil-Struc 2nd try. Degree in ME so I am psyched!! Still waiting on seismic/survey. Think we can do a license look up today to find out if we passed?

Ric,
Thank you for posting a reply here!

I really apreciated it!

It shows that you all are working hard to get the results out.

Thanks,

Andre

Agreed!
Hear, hear! I'm sure dealing with our anxiety every cycle is nothing new to you. I feel a lot better now that you've come here and confirmed the results will be released today. I now only need to refresh my inbox once a minute.

The results are now available from NCEES website. I failed. Not feeling too great right now.

PASSED, Construction module. Congrats to all fellow engineers that passed. For those who did not pass this time, keep going at it and you will pass next time. :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

I just passed Electrical Power! Say hello to to the new PE squared.... licensed both as electrical and mechanical engineer! -Pablo Alvarez, PE^2

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back