CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all applicants that were successfull in passing their Engineering or Land Surveying exams and completed all requirements for licensure:
First of all, Congratulations...

Second, it is our understanding that the License Lookup database as accessed at: http://www.pels.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml will be updated with the new license information approximately mid next week.

(For those of you that require dates rather than use of the "mid" terminology, please consider January 12-13 in your thought process)

Please understand that once the Board uploads the data to this database system, the timing of completing the update is outside of our control. Normally, the database is updated promptly, but this function serves all 46 boards under Department of Consumer Affairs and we are not the only board with results to post at any given time.

If you are eligible for licensure, you will receive a letter from the Board (yes, the thin envelope) with a notice that will serve as temporary evidence that you are indeed licensed until you receive the official certificate.

Certificates: Due to the timing of a new Governor, our Board changing names (As of January 1, 2011 we are now Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists), and the release of the October 2010 results, receipt of the official certificate from Department of Consumer Affairs may be delayed by one-two weeks later than normal. Please do not call the Board inquiring about the wherabouts of this certificate. If the Board is notified of any additional delays relative to this topic, information will be posted on the Board web site.

California results are out! Construction Passed

Wohoooo.....Passed - 8 Hr Transportation.

Seismic and survey done last time. I am officially P.E now :D

pass!

waiting Seismic

I Hope i will get the mail letter by weds. Not Monday ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
still no email but it says i passed the 8 hr. time to wait on the seismic/surveys. more confident on the latter. feel like i may be back for the former.

Just got the mail. No results today. Hopefully I don't get anything till weds. Or end of next week. Early result letters are usually not good news.

I failed again. First time taking Transportation. Water was easier. Hopfully next time.

Just got the mail. No results today. Hopefully I don't get anything till weds. Or end of next week. Early result letters are usually not good news.
they were just putting the letters in the mail. the 8 hr results are available online.

Thanks. But I'm just waiting on surveying results. I have read that fail letters usually go out first.

they were just putting the letters in the mail. the 8 hr results are available online.

Thanks. But I'm just waiting on surveying results. I have read that fail letters usually go out first.
from what the board says that was posting, they're trying to get them all out at the same time today.

What, did you see them putting the letters in the mail??
yes, i work at the post office and i made sure i lost yours...

no. this is what we've been waiting for. the 8 hr results have been scored for weeks now. they weren't releasing without sending the letters.

Didn't pass the CA Civil PE (this time). In the past they allowed up to 24 months to refile. Does that still hold true? I wanna make sure I don't miss the deadline and have to go through the entire application process again. Thanks in advance!

Finally got my e-mail from NCEES at 2:47pm. Results were on "MY NCEES" at around 1ish. (Pacific time of course).

nothing no emails no letters ... this is getting too frustrating . Snail mail really ?

Back