California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they are just doing maintanence. I wouldn't get my hopes up that they are inputting new licensees.

License lookup is temporarily unavailable during maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I got my results from NCEES. However, does anybody find it weird that an email has not yet gone out from California?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my results from NCEES. However, does anybody find it weird that an email has not yet gone out from California?
The email was supposed to come from NCEES. I just assumed that either their system screwed up and didn't send out e-mails or they are waiting for the exams from every discipline to be graded before sending out any emails.

"All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostics if provided."

The email was supposed to come from NCEES. I just assumed that either their system screwed up and didn't send out e-mails or they are waiting for the exams from every discipline to be graded before sending out any emails.

"All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostics if provided."
NCEES is not providing the CA specific exams (Results due on the 30th, per CA). I didn't get an email notifying me either. I just hope its not a cruel joke, a big reason why I want to see my license number, so I can finally relax :)

Anyone get their seismic/survey results in the mail yet? I know it's not likely, but I'm clinging to hope.

It'll be interesting to get (good results) results on New Year's Eve! Great way to start the year!!

So whats the call on when the online database gets updated? Friday or no updates until Saturday?

Also, I think last time, if you passed you got the letters one day and if you failed you got them a different day. Anyone remember any of that?

So whats the call on when the online database gets updated? Friday or no updates until Saturday?

Also, I think last time, if you passed you got the letters one day and if you failed you got them a different day. Anyone remember any of that?
My guess the database gets updated Friday afternoon as soon as letters are mailed. If it doesn't get updated then, the database will be Jan 3rd, due to the weekend and holiday.

Did anybody contacted CA board?

Yes, and as of yesterday they said it still looks like it will be the 30th when they mail them out (not earlier, not later).
You had the nuts to contact the Board (even though they make it very clear you shouldn't) yet you didn't ask when the data base will be updated? You're killing me. :p

Back