CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, fingers crossed. I tried calling the BPELSG last week to get info on when results are to be released, nothing.

Anyone else want to try?

this is one BPELS website:

• POSTED MAY 26, 2015 - The Board office is currently preparing examination scores from the Spring 2015 exam cycle with the intention of releasing them by May 29th. Please donot call the Board office for updates on the release of exam results. We will post updates on the Board’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.

• POSTED MAY 26, 2015 - The Board office is currently preparing examination scores from the Spring 2015 exam cycle with the intention of releasing them by May 29th. Please donot call the Board office for updates on the release of exam results. We will post updates on the Board’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.
this is on*

Thanks! They're not releasing til Friday though? At least it's supposed to happen this week

I hope this is one of those "give them a later date and release results sooner" scenario. The 29th is Friday...

I hope this is one of those "give them a later date and release results sooner" scenario. The 29th is Friday...
it could be, because they say "...with the intention of releasing them BY May 29th." either way, it's nice to at least have a date so we're not left in the dark.

Agh! Lame! Why is CA so bureaucratic? Just allow the NCEES to show us our **** results already!

it could be, because they say "...with the intention of releasing them BY May 29th." either way, it's nice to at least have a date so we're not left in the dark.
maybe the state exams come out sooner than the national, or vice versa. they've been released on separate days in the past.

Thanks for the nice post PE Stamps.... much better than a premature congratulations!

So is everyone else refreshing the NCEES site AND the CA list of engineers site? I'm pretty sure that's why both sites are slow :p

Praying that I passed national and the seismic!

Yep. About every 5 minutes!

Bonus points if you are lurking on the Twitter and Facebook feeds for the BPELSG.....

Yep. About every 5 minutes!

Bonus points if you are lurking on the Twitter and Facebook feeds for the BPELSG.....

And I thought it was just me. HAHAHA! Such an unproductive day at work...
Haha same here!.... Hopefully the whole week's productivity won't be lost! It seems like almost every other state has rolled out their results.

Back