CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to put a quick plug in for EET's review courses.... absolutely invaluable. I took both the 8-hr (Breadth and Construction Depth) and Dr. Ibrahim's Seismic course. I can say for certain, I had no idea where to even start in my studying, but EET's instructors lay everything out in an organized way and make sure you cover all of the necessary topics. I can't say enough about how much the instructors truly care about your readiness for the exam... they are very responsive to email questions easily <24 hours for answers) and make themselves available by phone to all of their students. It was completely worth the money and I couldn't have passed without them.

On the other hand, I have to say I was very unimpressed with School of PE's Surveying Course. The instructor was very dry and did not really explain the topics well... more just read through the materials, which did not help me at all. I ended up purchasing the Mansour book and the Boniface 120 Solved Problems book and used those to study. That combination got me to a passing grade, but I'll say with confidence that SoPE didn't help me much at all. I would not recommend their course to a friend. Just my experience...

Has anyone received their wall certificate yet? I'm in the middle of a move so my mail situation is a little messed up at the moment so just wondering if I need to keep an eye out for it.

Yea I got my pocket card in the mail today but no wall certificate. I like the instructions...remove this card and carry it with you at all times!

I have both! I plan to laminate mine at home since I use mine to laminate my half marathon bibs.

Do they send a new one out every two years? My pocket card has an expiration date for September of this year...

Well dang I got my pocket card in the mail this weekend but haven't seen my wall certificate! Hopefully it'll be in the mail when I get home today!

Yea I got my pocket card in the mail today but no wall certificate. I like the instructions...remove this card and carry it with you at all times!
That could be tricky especially in the sack. "Honey what is that taped to your forehead?"

Are you guys getting your certs framed in normal picture framing?

I found out they have special framing for UV protection but the **** thing will cost $150 or so.

Our senior engineer suggested I go check out Target and see what they got of the shelf... LOL!

Back