CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed! I took the Water Resources in the afternoon.

Congrats to all of those who passed and to those who haven't, don't lose hope keep it up and you'll get there!!!

Out of town over the weekend but opened my results up last night. I passed!!!

Originally I had passed Civil with Structural depth and Seismic, so I just needed to get surveying out of the way this time. Hooorah!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys...I just received my mail, and passed the civil 8-hr....2 more exams to go....

I had taken the Water Resources Depth in the PM....and was expecting about 26/40 in the AM and 28/40 in the PM....

Thanks to all for your support, inspiration and encouragement!!!!

Goodluck to all who have not received their results yet!!!!

Got my results this morning. Norcal.

First time taker

Passed Seismic and Surveying

Failed on the Civil 8 hours =(

How close do you think I was from passing it?

Breadth Construction 63

Breadth Geotech 62

Breadth Structural 50

Breadth Trans 88

Breadth Water/Env 38

Traffic Analysis 78

Geo Design 75

Trans Planning 100

Traffic Safety 33

Other Topics 70

sigh. gotta sit through the 8 hours again.

Got my results this morning. Norcal.
First time taker

Passed Seismic and Surveying

Failed on the Civil 8 hours =(

How close do you think I was from passing it?

Breadth Construction 63

Breadth Geotech 62

Breadth Structural 50

Breadth Trans 88

Breadth Water/Env 38

Traffic Analysis 78

Geo Design 75

Trans Planning 100

Traffic Safety 33

Other Topics 70

sigh. gotta sit through the 8 hours again.
I think you were just under the cutoff score by a few points. It looks like you took transpo like I did. I do wish they published scores to those who passed, but I understand why they don't.

Good luck next time.

Based on the passing rates from last year (from PELS) and this year (from NCEES), I roughly calc'd that the probability of passing all 3 exams on the first try is approx. 20%. So congrats to those who passed on their first try. It is quite an accomplishment.

I work in Maine. Just got my result and passed the 8h part (structural depth).

Congrat to all who passed the whole thing and see you in April for the rest of us.

Any suggestion of study materials for Seismic and Surveying? Last time I studied in all 3h for the Seimic and 1h for the Surveying (thought surveying is just geometry stuff; i am not suprised one bit by my result).

I passed in second attempt. ME Thermo. :party-smiley-048:

I am in LA.

No study first time.

2 weeks study second time.

Good Luck to all of you. I don't have to study again.

Anyone from the East coast (NY) got his/her CA Pe exam results yet?
Please let me know.
Yes. I am in Maine. Got the result today. Passed the cil 8h part (structural depth). Failed Seismic and surveying.

I just got my mail and still no results. I live in the Salt Lake area. So do you think they will update the web site tonight?

I just got my mail and still no results. I live in the Salt Lake area. So do you think they will update the web site tonight?
Based on previous releases of exam results, the database doesn't get updated with new license information for at least a week after the letters are sent. The process of evaluating and distributing the results just baffles me.

Results are in for MD. Passed all three portions - first attempt. Civil with Geotech depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im from Phoenix, did any one got it in AZIam still waiting for mine. and Database is not updated yet.
Nothing in Tempe yet! I usully get my mail until 3 PM though!
Guys i'm in Phoenix, AZ....Got my results at 12:00 pm...passed the civil 8-hr...
Congratulations Ajay, I will have to wait for my wife to go check the mail after work and read me the results since I'm in Louisiana.

I'm sitting in the same boat as you. I took the CA exam. Hopefully they will come in today

Im from Phoenix, did any one got it in AZIam still waiting for mine. and Database is not updated yet.
Nothing in Tempe yet! I usully get my mail until 3 PM though!
Guys i'm in Phoenix, AZ....Got my results at 12:00 pm...passed the civil 8-hr...
Congratulations Ajay, I will have to wait for my wife to go check the mail after work and read me the results since I'm in Louisiana.
You took the CA exam, you live in AZ but you are in LA right now?

Back