CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASSED! First attempt. Saw the name in database this morning and now got the thin envelope :)

What? The License Lookup has not been updated yet. I passed but dont see my info.

J S,

I believe that the Board updated ME discipline but CE is not yet updated. I passed but my name is not there yet. Last CE # is 75476 and no 75477 yet.

Hang on maybe tomorrow.

I got my letter yesterday and passed the Electrical Power and I can see my name on the look up. I think they are updating it very sporadically.

Does any one here aware of how they assign the license numbers. For example if 2 people pass at the same time, whoz number comes first? They are not doing it alphabetically. I am curiuos about this fact.

Does any one here aware of how they assign the license numbers. For example if 2 people pass at the same time, whoz number comes first? They are not doing it alphabetically. I am curiuos about this fact.
my guess is that it will be based on the ID in the admission letter.

J S,

I don't know also but a friend of mine told me that his ID is different than the license no.

J S,
I don't know also but a friend of mine told me that his ID is different than the license no.
totz,

J S indicated that assigning a license number is based on rank of ID number. It doesn't mean that ID and license number are same.

J S,
I believe that the Board updated ME discipline but CE is not yet updated. I passed but my name is not there yet. Last CE # is 75476 and no 75477 yet.

Hang on maybe tomorrow.
I passed, but I don't see my number either.

Wow, this thread has gone on and on and on. Anyways, hopefully the database will be updated tonite and we'll see the license information tomorrow. Additionally, the board will add the examination statistics soon I guess.

Wow, this thread has gone on and on and on. Anyways, hopefully the database will be updated tonite and we'll see the license information tomorrow. Additionally, the board will add the examination statistics soon I guess.

They are updating the database sporadically, I found my name on it tonight, so I passed (Electrical), yessss.

Good luck for the rest of who are still waiting. Congrats for the rest of who passed...

Good luck next time for those who didn't pass...

Back