CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not seen new Civil Engineer? Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised the scores were posted before the licenses. I guess the PELS' priorities are different than ours.

Anybody got their license and certificate in Socal?
You will not get your certificate for at least a month.

They may send you a small wallet sized card earlier, I don't remember. I think they later replace that with a plastic wallet card, although they may have discontinued that.

Anybody got their license and certificate in Socal?
You will not get your certificate for at least a month.

They may send you a small wallet sized card earlier, I don't remember. I think they later replace that with a plastic wallet card, although they may have discontinued that.

I don't know man, I got my certificate already. But I am in NorCal so not too far, the interesting thing is the date on the certificate is Jan 5th....

AG

Just got my certificate today in the mail.. I'm in the Los Angeles Area... and yes the date on the thing says Jan 5 2010

Just got my certificate today in the mail.. I'm in the Los Angeles Area... and yes the date on the thing says Jan 5 2010
That's really quick. They must be getting faster. Is it a big wall certificate? Because I got some paper thing in the mail quick, but the big wall cert took longer when I got it.

Cool... I should have mine when I get home, Orange County. :party-smiley-048:

Got my cert today dated Jan 11 2010. The envelope is postmarked Jan 29. It's strange the certs have different dates and by more than a few days.

It's the 27th and still I have not gotten any letter... Maybe they lost my exam?
license lookup has been updated to include Mechanical and Electrical. Did you check your name in database?
I did. No luck there. I guess that means either I failed or they have lost my exam or something. Still no letter.

Update:

I passed!

There was some sort of problem and the "computer" didn't grade my exam. That's why I didn't get a letter or see my name on the lookup tool.

What a relief! :true:

Did they tell you over the phone or by mail? I called the board and still have to wait for the mail, no result and nothing in the lookup database.

It's the 27th and still I have not gotten any letter... Maybe they lost my exam?
license lookup has been updated to include Mechanical and Electrical. Did you check your name in database?
I did. No luck there. I guess that means either I failed or they have lost my exam or something. Still no letter.

Update:

I passed!

There was some sort of problem and the "computer" didn't grade my exam. That's why I didn't get a letter or see my name on the lookup tool.

What a relief! :true:
wow - what a "true story"

Congratulations... Enjoy now.

Back