CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the 27th and still I have not gotten any letter... Maybe they lost my exam?
license lookup has been updated to include Mechanical and Electrical. Did you check your name in database?
I did. No luck there. I guess that means either I failed or they have lost my exam or something. Still no letter.

Update:

I passed!

There was some sort of problem and the "computer" didn't grade my exam. That's why I didn't get a letter or see my name on the lookup tool.

What a relief! :true:
wow - what a "true story"

Congratulations... Enjoy now.
Congrats . You got what you deserved.

PE Lover,

That was a breath taking situation, AWESOME.

WOW...CONGRATS........WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Well I failed the 8 hr again and did worse than last April oh well I can't take it until October maybe I will get it then. The funny thing is my NCEES letter was dated January 2009 anyone else have this?

Got my results
Survey - Pass

Seismic - Fail :mad:

Have my AZ PE since Dec 2006, I guess i'll be going to San Diego in April.... :Failed:
Hi, can you tell me what books you used for survey, cause thats the only thing that remaining for me..and this time it would be my second attempt with survey...

For seismic i used Steven Hiners book

"CONGRATULATIONS!
We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully passed the October 2009 Civil Engineer examination."

YEA BABY!!!!!!!! Just got the mail, sushi and sake tonight, time to celebrate!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Congratz everyone who passed and better luck next time to folks that didn't get the good news.
Can you tell me what books you used for survey?

dlumdum,

Get the Surveying Practice Workbook by Reza Mallahati.

Good luck.

totz

Back