Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Seriously jealous!

My first wife was assyrian and a GREAT cook! I miss good middle eastern food - Jackson doesn't have much to offer.

My ex wife was an amazing bread and dessert chef. That is one thing I really miss. My birthday dessert was always made totally from scratch with ingredients I like. I can't stand sweets, so I'd get cheesecakes, fruit cobblers, etc.

There are a bunch of Indian restaurants, an Indian grocery store and several other ethnic restaurants within walking distance of my new apt.

I am going to East Lansing for either thai, sushi, or indian ... my date hasn't decided yet. With those three choices, I don't think you can go wrong. :)

I'm making lasagna from scratch today. The sauce is cooking right now.
When I lived in TX I had a lasagna party. I cooked lasagna from scratch for a bunch of my friends. I had talked a lot about my mom's lasagna recipe so they all wanted to try it.
Define from scratch? as in make your own noodles and everything?

I think I may have eaten a hot dog or a burger sometime today, but at this point, I'm not sure... this move will be the death of me, I swear..

You can't go wrong with no bake noodles lol.

On another note, I saw this place close to my apt called Hippo's Hot Dogs that apparently sells Chicago style hot dogs. Ironic, since I was just thinking today how it's been so long since I've had a 1/4 lb weiner.

we had catered bbq at the family reunion today. pretty good stuff, but doesn't ever sit very well if you go to the pool immediately afterwards...

we had catered bbq at the family reunion today. pretty good stuff, but doesn't ever sit very well if you go to the pool immediately afterwards...
Cramps in the leg, tummy or butt-butt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back