Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skim milk and I drink a gallon every week. I also love soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk to a lesser extent.

Silk chocolate almond milk light is the mad notes. I'd take a bath in that stuff.

how can one consume ORANGE American cheese?!?!?
I like them both...but cheese is usually not a issues food in our house...we all seem to hate the same kinds. minisnick got to try feta at my cousins wedding and hated it so that makes 3.

If we had white bread in the house dinner tonight would be grilled cheese, but we don't so i am going to have to think of something else

I LOVE American cheese in the individual wrappers. Awesomeness individually.

As far as milk, all we have is Almond milk. Started when mini-MS #1 had a dairy issue. Therefore no yogurt, no cheese, and no moo moo milk. We've just kept the almond milk because that's what Mrs. MS wants. And I've got to agree with what has already been stated, I could drink the whole carton of the chocolate almond milk without putting it down.

Honey peanut butter is teh awesomeness.

Isn't anyone going to comment about Mrs. Dex picking through Dex's nuts and tossing them out? :wacko:

I was going to leave that to die without comment since it appears to be marital problems. If she doesn't want his nuts, why should I make him feel worse?

What difference does it make? It's all gross. Whether or not there is food coloring in it.

American "cheese" is nothing of the sort. It is "pasturized cheese product" and can't legally be labeled simply as "cheese." :puke:

What difference does it make? It's all gross. Whether or not there is food coloring in it.

American "cheese" is nothing of the sort. It is "pasturized cheese product" and can't legally be labeled simply as "cheese." :puke:
American cheese is nasty.

how can one not consume ORANGE American cheese?!?!? I'd put it in a cup and share it with Krak!
What difference does it make? It's all good. Whether or not there is food coloring in it. Oh, and I like to do that cha-cha like a little girl.
American cheese is the best stuff ever. And I'm ghey. :ghey:
Quoted for archival. I did not, in any way, shape, or form, alter these posts. If they do not accurately reflect what was posted previously, it is because those posts were edited.

American cheese is nasty.
+1

Quoted for archival. I did not, in any way, shape, or form, alter these posts. If they do not accurately reflect what was posted previously, it is because those posts were edited.
LOL, nice.

do you know, I was actually trying to figure out, where the heck did I type anything about a cup and krak and American cheese.

In our house we have... the people cheese and the dog cheese. Some weeks the people cheese is "American Cheese Product" and other times it's Provalone or some other kind... dog cheese sometimes gets consumed by people when there is no people cheese around. Dog cheese is kraft singles that is purchased for use as dog treats. Unless of course, I'm really really broke. Then kraft singles for people and govt cheese for the dogs.

EDIT: And I ALWAYS buy white "American Cheese Product" at the deli

Last edited by a moderator:
Back