Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yum, olives.

medium_green_olives.jpg

subway pizza with black olives.
Olives are a scourge that should be eradicated from this planet.
I would agree when referring to green olives, but black olives are awesome. Minisnick even likes them which will be fun at thanksgiving.
Olives are on my Mt. Rushmore of foods I hate along with peanut butter, coffee, and feta cheese.
I am with you on the feta cheese, but your other three are staples in my life...

I haven't been here for a while!!

I had a nice can of soup for lunch.

I'm one lazy SOB these days.

There is a guy in our office who eats a bowl of canned peas, topped with what looks like marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. He eats this everyday. I think he's a little :screwloose:

We have those Lipton 'Cup of Soup' individual packets in the pantry here at work... nothing beats a cup of salt, errrr soup when you need a pick-me-up (or to retain water for a few weeks) you make one of those...

There is a guy in our office who eats a bowl of canned peas, topped with what looks like marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. He eats this everyday. I think he's a little :screwloose:

Fudgey?

subway pizza with black olives.
Olives are a scourge that should be eradicated from this planet.
I would agree when referring to green olives, but black olives are awesome. Minisnick even likes them which will be fun at thanksgiving.
Olives are on my Mt. Rushmore of foods I hate along with peanut butter, coffee, and feta cheese.
We were in the same boat ntil you mentioned PB. You went downhill fast.

So far today... I had peanut butter as a mid morning snack, after I had finished my large coffee (strong and black)... I just made my wife a dirty martini (with extra green olives)....

VT - I don't think you would last a day in my house.

I had two value menu Taco Bell chicken burritos yesterday. It was a monumental fail, on account of my admin forgetting to bring me Fire Sauce packets with them.

Even their fire sauce is lame-o. If you want any heat, you need to add your own sauce to it.

I don't care about the heat. There's just little in this world that's worse than dry tacos/burritos. When I eat Taco Bell, I want nearly a 1:1 sauce to entrée ratio.

LOL!

I'm not an expert on this but maybe gumbo shouldn't come from a can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back