Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vendor took us out to lunch at a place that I thought was so awful the last time I went, I actually wrote a Google review about it. My coworker's lasagna actually came out having been baked... still in the plastic wrapper. Sitting in the sauce, cheese melted on top, and the actual lasagna covered in semi-melted saran wrap.
so you went to an olive garden?

Nope! Worse! Google "Italian Garden, Boiling Springs, NC", and you can probably figure which review is mine. Of course, I was accused of working for the competition by what appears to be an employee of the place.
too funny.

Vendor took us out to lunch at a place that I thought was so awful the last time I went, I actually wrote a Google review about it. My coworker's lasagna actually came out having been baked... still in the plastic wrapper. Sitting in the sauce, cheese melted on top, and the actual lasagna covered in semi-melted saran wrap.

Nope! Worse! Google "Italian Garden, Boiling Springs, NC", and you can probably figure which review is mine. Of course, I was accused of working for the competition by what appears to be an employee of the place.
Now Supe, you can't expect quality Italian from backwoods NC now can you?

no

Now Supe, you can't expect quality Italian from backwoods NC now can you?

no
At least Spaghettios leave their wrappers on the OUTSIDE of the can.

Roast beef and colby sandwich with horseradish, cheese stick, yogurt, and diet dr pepper with a KISS of cherry

Another BBQ Big Rig. Worst than most, but still better than what rppearso has for lunch.

sometimes I think Minisnick eats better me than me. For breakfast daycare makes pancakes, frenchtoast, eggs

for lunch cornbread stuffing, mac n cheese, chicken barely soup, some other chicken dish i don't remember the name. I guess that makes up for the days they make hot dogs or chicken nuggets.

I had a great lunch at a Korean place while out in the field today. It was only after I got back and started getting my receipts together that I realized they double charged me. I'm sure the company ain't paying for my oversight...ugh. Unless I convince them I overheard a customer complaining about his failing septic and schmoozed him to get business.

made some yummy stuffed peppers last night for diner. Made 3 expecting minisnick would only eat a little so I could have leftovers for lunch today. By golly, he ate almost 2/3rds of one so he gets his own leftovers for diner tonight.

Back