Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marie calleners creamy four cheese mac, yogurt, capri sun, and a nature valley granola thin with dark chocolate.

The granola thins are new, at least to our area and they are super good. its a thin layer of granola with a bottom coating of dark chocolate. although we need to keep them in the fridge or the chocolate is a little too soft and you get it on your fingers instead of your mouth.

Chick-Fil-A. It was uninspiring. We only went since a coworker needed to pick up his car at the dealership across the street.

Vendor took us out to lunch at a place that I thought was so awful the last time I went, I actually wrote a Google review about it. My coworker's lasagna actually came out having been baked... still in the plastic wrapper. Sitting in the sauce, cheese melted on top, and the actual lasagna covered in semi-melted saran wrap.

Vendor took us out to lunch at a place that I thought was so awful the last time I went, I actually wrote a Google review about it. My coworker's lasagna actually came out having been baked... still in the plastic wrapper. Sitting in the sauce, cheese melted on top, and the actual lasagna covered in semi-melted saran wrap.
so you went to an olive garden?

so you went to an olive garden?

Nope! Worse! Google "Italian Garden, Boiling Springs, NC", and you can probably figure which review is mine. Of course, I was accused of working for the competition by what appears to be an employee of the place.

Back