Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it turns out that the Somethingorother Steamer, despite not being a Cleveland Steamer, just about tasted like one. The "sauce" they give you tasted like, at best, the water that would be left in a bag that you just took seaweed out of.

So it turns out that the Somethingorother Steamer, despite not being a Cleveland Steamer, just about tasted like one. The "sauce" they give you tasted like, at best, the water that would be left in a bag that you just took seaweed out of.
as sad as it sounds, but the microwaveable lunch has taken a turn for the worse when they tried to make them healthier by using all natural or real ingrediants. I like the micro meals from about 10 yrs ago9 WAY better than the stuff now.

Lean Cuisine, an orange and a banana for me.

Man, I want some potato chips!

as sad as it sounds, but the microwaveable lunch has taken a turn for the worse when they tried to make them healthier by using all natural or real ingrediants. I like the micro meals from about 10 yrs ago9 WAY better than the stuff now.

Yep. The only ones remotely palatable at this point are the Swansons, On-Cors, and Banquet dinners, if you exclude things like Hot Pockets, Pizza Rolls, etc.

Ever have one of those Hungry Man meals?

polls_hungryman_0352_998677_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

subway again. forgot we didn't have lunch fixings and we went out for mexican last night so no leftovers

mexican food is at least a once a week dinner in our house whether we have tacos/burrittos at home or go to the local mexican place for the more complicated stuff.

We eat Mexican a couple times a week at our house, just haven't been out for any of the fancier stuff in a while.

I've got a great Mexican cookbook, but it's definitely a weekend meal sort of book, everything is pretty involved.

I love mushrooms! I'm planning to make a mushroom torellini soup for dinner with 3 types of mushrooms for dinner tonight actually.

You're thinking of feta cheese or peanut butter.

Back