Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish the engineer in the other office would have another crawfish boil...

Had a grilled chicken wrap for lunch. It was just good to get the hell out of the office for 40 minutes.

left over mexican from last night.

we let minisnick try the salsa last night...his expression was too funny. but he wanted more, so it must not have been too bad.

I haven't had French Bread Pizza since I was a kid. Sounds like I need to make some!

It's something we redisocvered a couple years ago. It's really good, and quick and simple to make. It's nice to have on the weekends because I am sick of sandwiches from having one nearly every work day.

not sure what i want for lunch today...it will be going out though because we were running a little late this morning.

I'm guessing Big Rig off the Wheel-O-Death again today.

Sandwich platter for bid day... grabbed half a turkey sandwich, half a turkey wrap; some potato salad, and a pickle...

Grilled chicken with sides of cabbage, black-eyed peas, and potatoes au gratin courtesy of the company credit card.

Have some Lean Somethingorother Steamer (not of the Cleveland variety) for lunch. Disgusted with how fat I've gotten, and am starting to take the diet seriously now. Sadly, that means no more vending machine lunches.

Two slices of pizza... a sicilian slice and a slice with sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onions, green peppers, black olives....

Nap time!

Back