Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilled ham and turkey sandwich on white bread with pepper jack cheese, mayo, spicy brown mustard, and Last Dab hot sauce. 

not my lunch but every car you see in this picture is waiting in line for the new in-n-out burger to open

(This food is only good if you are drinking IMO)
innout.jpg

I like In 'N Out on the rare occasion. You've gotta get the cheeseburger animal style! Their fries are meh, but at least they're made from fresh potatoes?

Sonic opened up here in my town and it was insane. 3-4 hour wait inline. 

And per the original thread topic... Lunch today is a kind of clean out the fridge egg scramble! Maybe on bread/toast.... This is to be seen.

50667919628_cb00669309_h.jpg

Chicken patty sandwich with barbecue sauce and onion.

It's gonna be white fish stew with mussels! Mussels will be freshly steamed. YUM!
I friggin love mussels.  Cioppino is probably one of my favorite dishes, I just hate having to wrestle with everything to eat it. 

I love mussels too! I honestly don't eat them that much, but splurged a bit on the mussels and the white fish (I used rockfish) to make this stew, and I don't regret it. At a restaurant I used to go to, they had invariably had some fish & choriza stew that I would always order. This was a good comparison. Chorizo would have been a great addition in place of the white fish, too!

Back