Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey! I made pork and veggie dumplings on Sunday. But they were separate dumplings... Half were filled with a pork mixture and the other half were a veggie mixture. I also steamed some, pan-fried others, and froze the rest.

Lunch today: leftover farfalle with a carrot top pesto I whipped up that actually turned out pretty good for me not really following a recipe.

Cilantro is a VERY hit or miss ingredient.  They should have stopped at lemon.

Leftover father's day pizza - no cheap ****, ordered from the good place 15 minutes down the road!

Jasmine rice, marinated flank steak, loads of Aldi knock-off Texas Pete.

so I tried this last Wednesday, will again today, Qdoba has this new Protien Bowl.

No Rice, just lettuce, beans, peppers/ onions, double chicken and quac - its so filling I dont see how its only 600 cals..

so I tried this last Wednesday, will again today, Qdoba has this new Protien Bowl.

No Rice, just lettuce, beans, peppers/ onions, double chicken and quac - its so filling I dont see how its only 600 cals..
Because it's 80% rabbit feed?

My wife is addicted to Qdoba. I have been a huge fan of Moe's but I admit Qdoba is pretty good. I got steak tacos with lettuce, jalapenos, cotija cheese and picante ranch last time and it was quite good.

I just had a leftover homemade burger with rice and salchichas for lunch.

skinny britches dude wayoverdid the lettuce, had to scrape half it away to get to the good part ;)  

Back