Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was cafeteria meatloaf, roasted mushrooms, mac and cheese.  Surprisingly decent.

Today is leftover cheesesteak burrito - ground beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms in a wrap with some queso.

Leftover chicken drumsticks (that I used a sauce meant for wings on since the store didnt have wings), rice, and broccoli

leftover homemade pizza: homemade garlic scape pesto, mozza, parm, chicken, and basil 

leftovers: sauteed beet greens/snow peas/garlic scapes with pan fried scallops. and half an avocado 

my coworker brought me leftovers from dinner last night - crab and fettuccine alfredo with cheddar rolls. prob gonna be in a coma this afternoon. 

my coworker brought me leftovers from dinner last night - crab and fettuccine alfredo with cheddar rolls. prob gonna be in a coma this afternoon. 
can this person bring me leftovers too? nom!

I'm eating a mixing bowl salad. And I see some chips in my near future too 

2 hamburger patties with goat cheese to melt between when reheating (looks like an ice cream sammich but way deliciouser), a bit of cole slaw, a bit of potata salad, rainbow baby carrots and cherry tomatoes (yesterday and today) 

Cafeteria fish cakes.  They were not good.  No seasoning, and super dry.

Back