Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just read an article about the missing "donut burger" from the IL state fair concessions. cheeseburger with bacon slapped btwn two krispy creme donuts. The lady couldn't find a krispy creme supplier to deliver to the fair, so they didn't end up selling them this week.
She didn't realize springfield is home to melocreme donuts...so next yr it will be the melocreme donut burger.

:puke:
We could win wars just by feeding that crap to our enemies.

Ugh. What is it with that Subway smell? It sticks to my clothes the rest of the day. Is it the vinegar? Lunchmeats?
I've noticed that too. not sure, maybe they have misting odorizers (like those in the bathroom) that smell like their food and it gets on you while waiting in line. so you are stuck with the smell until to change/wash clothes

just read an article about the missing "donut burger" from the IL state fair concessions. cheeseburger with bacon slapped btwn two krispy creme donuts. The lady couldn't find a krispy creme supplier to deliver to the fair, so they didn't end up selling them this week.
She didn't realize springfield is home to melocreme donuts...so next yr it will be the melocreme donut burger.

:puke:
We could win wars just by feeding that crap to our enemies.

It's official name is the Luther Burger, and it was sold at Braves Stadium. I don't think they sell it there anymore though.

i wish it were lunch already. Minisnick is in the middle of a growth spurt, I get super hungry for a couple days. Its nice to be able to eat whatever and as much of as I want and not gain any weight.

Ham 'n' salami with american on white bread. Soon, I will be eating a Hershey bar. Oh, and the ever popular Code Red to wash it all down.

Ham 'n' salami with american on white bread. Soon, I will be eating a Hershey bar. Oh, and the ever popular Code Red to wash it all down.
regular hershey or special dark?
Regular. I already ate the special dark

A grocery store went out of business and were selling the contents at 90% off. We loaded up on candy. It was about a year ago, and the last peice of candy is sitting in my drawer.

once you go special dark, you don't go back
That's true!

My wife makes restaurant quality naan. We both love Indian food, and we have an Indian grocery store nearby. The authentic ingredients and spices make all the difference.

We've got a pretty good Indian cookbook. She'll make naan, and I'll do one of the main dishes and throw a side together.

We had a lamb dish in a tomato and yogurt sauce on Sunday, as well as one with peas, potatoes, and paneer cheese. She also made kheer for dessert.That's on the menu as leftovers tonight.

The house stunk like cardamom and garam masala for a day afterwards, but it was soooo worth it. I really enjoy cooking Indian food. Chinese is my favorite, but my attempts never turn out as when I do Indian.

Back