Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herb roasted turkey (from Sam's) sandwich with cheese and peaches n cottage cheese. THe herbs taste great, but 4 hours later make my breath smell like ass

subway today! The subway here is having customer appreciation month for us, but the coupon this week is $1 off a foot long. I don't eat ft longs...too much food

tuesdays are free cookie days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed by the house on my way out to a project site and had a chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato, some leftover ziti, and a homemade pickle.

Good thing I did too. My meeting went past schedule and it took 2h 15m to do a 1h 30m drive due to heavy rain and rush hour. I just walked in the door.

subway today! The subway here is having customer appreciation month for us, but the coupon this week is $1 off a foot long. I don't eat ft longs...too much food
You could buy a foot long and stretch it to 2 days' lunch.

You could buy a foot long and stretch it to 2 days' lunch.
too soggy for next days lunch.

Or take the other 6" portion and stuff it under your boss' car seat.
my boss is too nice to do that to.

lunch today a marie callenders creamy chicken &portobello risotto. not to bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ham, salami, and cheese sammich on white bread, Cheezits, Crunch bar and diet Code Red.

Ham, salami, and cheese sammich on white bread, Cheezits, Crunch bar and diet Code Red.
what kind of cheese?

white bread...i don't buy it very often because the loaves are so big. Mr snick wont touch the stuff, so it would be just me. But for me PB&J and grilled cheese require white bread.

Leftover Chinese takeout, cheese stick, yogurt and a diet dr pepper with a KISS of cherry

Back