Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a free vendor lunch today. Looks like boxed lunches again.
For the first time in a few weeks, we have a visitor in the plant. Ham samich!!!!! Mmmmm- Mmmm. It's Free!

Well, as long as I give him a tour in the mezz area above the space he want's to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my wife mom packed me a fluffernutter sandwich in my lunch today. She was talking about it last night. If it's true, I don't know if I can handle the thought of cheating on PB&J.
I'm beginning to suspect that you're actually a third grader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought my lunch out of a bright yellow van with "TACOS AND BURRITOS" hand stenciled on the side. I got a chicken burrito with some kind of mystery green sauce. The burrito was pretty bland until I put some green sauce on it...then it was delicious and hot. Now, the countdown has begun until Montezuma's revenge.

That sounds good.

The almighty ribwich was missing from the vending machine, so I had some crappy roach coach chicken sandwich. That food actually makes me miss middle school cafeteria lunches.

I just bought my lunch out of a bright yellow van with "TACOS AND BURRITOS" hand stenciled on the side. I got a chicken burrito with some kind of mystery green sauce. The burrito was pretty bland until I put some green sauce on it...then it was delicious and hot. Now, the countdown has begun until Montezuma's revenge.
I hate it for you, but you bought it on yourself.

Had some microwavable White Castle cheeseburgers, packages of 2 mini-burgers. They sell them in bulk at BJ's. I don't believe we have White Castles in MA. These little burgers are tasty and they're ready to eat in 1 minute.

white castle....yummy. Haven't had WC is a very long time!!!!!!! We are going to a wedding in next weekend that is a couple miles from one. Might just stop there for diner before heading to the reception...the food at the reception place is not very good.

Had some microwavable White Castle cheeseburgers, packages of 2 mini-burgers. They sell them in bulk at BJ's. I don't believe we have White Castles in MA. These little burgers are tasty and they're ready to eat in 1 minute.
I can't eat those things. First time I had them, they acted like a bowl of Colon Blow. Since everyone else was OK, I guess something in them doesn't play well with my system.

Man oh man do I miss WC burgers. Something about being able to buy food by the sack and not being considered a glutton...

I've never seen one here.

I had a number of buddies in college from Long Island. Guess they're all over the place there. Whenever we'd hang out in NYC and they saw one, they'd have a reaction like a naked supermodel offering them $10M.

I never cared much for their burgers. I was always more of a Chinatown kinda guy. Instead of ordering by number, you'd just pick the section of the health code you wanted violated and they'd serve up something good.

Two hours down, and no adverse side effects. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Two hours down, and no adverse side effects. I'm cautiously optimistic.
I'm predicting you'll hear "Tora! Tora! Tora!" on the ride home. Won't THAT be grand?

It's three oclock and I missed lunch. I had a big breakfast and now it's too late.

I had El Aztecas revenge at 4am wednesday morning. It was not pretty, but not too brutal.

We go to the dinky mom and pop restaurant up the street on Fridays. Not sure what I want today. I usually either get a hamburger, patty melt, or a club sandwich. I already had burgers on Wednesday, so I'm leaning towards the club.

24 hours after ingestion, and structural integrity is holding. Interestingly enough, the stand isn't in that location today. Looks like I may have caught them on the last day of operation on their temporary health department certificate.

Back