Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give them a link to you MySpace account.

How can I get out of doing this homework assignment before spring break?

Drop out and spend the rest of the semester at senior frogs in Cancun.

How can I avoid paying taxes this year?

What's funny is I've been to that S.Frogs, twice. I wouldn't recommend the slide into that gelatinous muck they call water though. LOL Good times.

Oh right, bad advice. Just do what Wesley Snipes did, ignore the IRS.

200_s.gif

We can see you've been drinking too much in Cancun, you forgot what thread you're in.

How can I make this week go by faster?

Respond to that Craigslist ad about someone needing a partner for time travel. Seems legit.

This stupid destination wedding is costing me $2400 out of pocket. How can I offset that cost?

Get a bridesmaid drunk and steal her credit card after you sleep with her.

What's my best option for repairing a leaky back-flow preventer on my sprinkler system?

Duh, install a front-flow preventer upstream of it.

There's coyotes roaming in the woods behind my house. Should I tell this to my new neighbor who has an ankle biter dog?

No. It is best to let the coyote and ankle biter breed into a waist high ball biter.

Dragging ass this morning after a few sleepless nights. What can I do to wake up?

Meth. But only once.

Battery on my phone isn't holding a charge as well as it should. Get a new battery or get a new phone?

Put phone in microwave. No new battery or phone required.

Ate too many cough drops, sugar alcohol in them. Stomach is gurgling. How do I avoid the pending crisis?

3 cups penta-lax twice daily.

Got caught in the middle of a lively debate, how do I bow out nicely?

Fart loudly and proclaim it is the precursor to the 3 cups of penta-lax breakfast fun you're about to unleash on the toilet.

Receptionist is a bitch and ignores any requests for office supplies (basics like notepads and pens). Solutions on how to deal with her?

Place quarter-million dollar requisition with Office Depot. Sign her name as requisition initiator.

Thirsty, but vending machine sucks. What to do?

So do babies, imagine yourself as 2 months old and go find the nearest nursing woman.

How do I get money from a cheapskate dad of a friend of my daughter who I take and pay for trips with daughter to amusement parks, the aquarium, movies etc.

Take her picture with a ransom note, hold daughter hostage.

Have cotton/dry mouth this morning. What can I do to alleviate this?

This ought to do it...

Jack_Daniels_No._7_Tennessee_Whiskey_311304.jpg

How do I find the motivation to work on my final project for grad school?

image.jpg

This ought to do it.

Wife wants vegetarian take out. How do I talk her out of it ?

Tantalize her taste buds and dine-in instead of take out:

tumblr_l7sk5cF1Rx1qctkcl.jpg

Hot as heck in the house with the AC busted again. What to do?

Easy. Take the door off the fridge, lay it down face up, throw away all the food and crawl in.

How do I ensure that my son never becomes a Yankees fan?

That's easy, dress him in full red sox memorabilia and take him to a home game.

Having dinner with the in-laws tonight, how can I get out of this?

Back