April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vaOgzTu.png

This just sums up the people in Georgia too perfectly waiting for their results...

My checklist is truncated so it does not show an item for PE exam on the list at all was told it’s a glitch...
Man that's brutal. The woman at the call center says that results were already released to NCEES, so I tried emailing the person who processed my application. Will let you know if I get any response.

I'm thinking we'll be waiting until Monday or Tuesday... more likely Tuesday since their license look-up is "down for maintenance" until then
The print license option give's me a fool's hope.... I'm thinking the license look up option is down due to the nursing license issue.

Have you both looked at your checklist? Mine has not changed, just wondering if anyone else has had any luck.

Man that's brutal. The woman at the call center says that results were already released to NCEES, so I tried emailing the person who processed my application. Will let you know if I get any response.

I also spoke w/ NJ Board and they were just extremely confused as to what I was requesting. I emailed the application manager as well but was told that I should wait for a response if 4-5 days as they are working from home.

The print license option give's me a fool's hope.... I'm thinking the license look up option is down due to the nursing license issue.
I feel this. Colorados department sent out emails at 5PM local last night addressed to "dear lisencee..."asking for applications to be part of their pool of experts. Nobody has any idea if it's related to the PE or not, horrible timing regardless.

I also spoke w/ NJ Board and they were just extremely confused as to what I was requesting. I emailed the application manager as well but was told that I should wait for a response if 4-5 days as they are working from home.
I was just told that once the scores are released it usually takes NJ about a week to process everything and make updates depending on workload and the number of examinees

I was just told that once the scores are released it usually takes NJ about a week to process everything and make updates depending on workload and the number of examinees
What a horrible system. Was hoping they would have improved their processes when they decoupled the exam.

That is completely backwards, they do not need to update there own log first. They should release results first and then fill-in the information on the NJ Website. Did the person you spoke w/ actually say that results will be released next week ?

took the October 2016 exam ... that year NJ was one of the last states to release the results.

I believe I was actually one of the early ones to find out because I called NJ Consumer Affairs probably 4 times EVERY day. Until they finally got pissed and told me I passed over the phone. Please believe me on this - check my past postings if you guys are curious. I'm not sure how effective calling is nowadays due to the Pandemic and everyone working remotely.

good luck to my fellow NJ peepz.

Latest posts

Back