April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great to know. I have the 2015 edition of the CERM. I registered for EET for WRE depth and I ordered the Metcalf & Edy wastewater book, so that is chomping at my wallet right now and I didn't want to add a newer CERM if I didn't have to.
everyone is different, but i used the EET binders (breadth and depth) more than any other resource.... and typically (i took it in October 2020) if i couldn't find it in the EET resources, i couldn't find it in anything else I brought either and just had to guess ;)

Texas PE Board has yet to post percentages based on score.
Inevitably, I know it's a useless metric but it's always interesting to try to figure out

If anyone is taking the Construction depth exam in October, I have loads of reference materials I'm looking to sell since I'm taking WRE this time around (again).

Is there a way to get Your score even if you pass? How can we guess the cut scores?

Cut score is usually guesstimated by polling failing results and taking the highest failing score and adding (1).
Thanks. I'll add the provision that it's adding at least 1. In the deep past we'd get enough reported fail scores that a clear cliff would develop. For example if you see a whole lot of 52, 53, 54, and 55 and no 56 then you could probably assume a 56 is the cut score. Not many people post their fail scores anymore. Seeing three reported scores, two in the 40's and a single 50 doesn't scream that the cut score is certainly 51.

Back