April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, failed worse than I thought I did.
25/40 on morning
13/40 on afternoon (structural)

38/80

It's okay, it took me two tries for the FE exam, so I'm going to nail the crap out of this in October!

View attachment 22582
I'm so sorry... I certainly need to rub elbows with you to get some of your positivity though lol I'm so defeated right now I don't want to go through this again

I'm new here to EB, anyone know if there are any threads with tips for retaking the exam? Just got a fail on my first attempt and am hoping to retake in October. Just wanting some guidance on doing things different in the hopes of getting a different result.
EET was a huge help to me this round. Their references were great and the examples were challenging. Also the book "A Mind For Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (Even If You Flunked Algebra)" has helped me at work and with studying.

I'm new here to EB, anyone know if there are any threads with tips for retaking the exam? Just got a fail on my first attempt and am hoping to retake in October. Just wanting some guidance on doing things different in the hopes of getting a different result.
There's plenty of threads here for tips. Just let everyone know which one you took and I'm sure folks will chime in.

Congrats!!!!!
Did you take any class????
Thank you!! Actually did not and I came out of the test thinking I failed lol. I had EET binders from a friend and collected all old NCEES practice tests and a bunch of others. I feel like the EET binders helped me the most! And just being familiar with the references.

Congrats!
You had me nervous there for a few minutes. I saw your post in the map thread then it was all crickets. Or maybe I should say cicadas? And I got nervous.
Didn’t mean to leave you hanging! I was facetiming with the wife. Thanks!!

Back