April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone drag up my "day of release notes" from last week and repost here please
@RBHeadge PE these?

• Do not talk about exam problems here. When the release occurs I'm almost certain someone from NCEES will be monitoring this thread. You really don't want to get your results and then get a nasty-gram from your State board that you violated the candidate agreement and they are going to take action against you.
  • No one on this board actually knows when the release will occur.
  • No one on the State boards know either.
  • There is a general expectation that it will happen today based only on previous April releases. BUT that doesn't mean that it will happen today.
  • Please mentally prepare yourselves that it may not happen today.

At some point soon, within the next week or so, all you are going to get that email.
  • For many of you it will be a joyous moment, it's your day! Go celebrate! But wait until you have your license number before you add PE after your name.
  • For some of you it will not be a pleasant experience. Just remember that this exam doesn't define who you are as a person or your ability to do your job. Don't let it drag you into a dark place. If you were allowed to sit for the exam then you have the ability to pass the exam! Improve your study habits, gain new experience, and kicks its ass in October.

Here's what to do after you get the results.
If you are one of the very first people to get your results, then please drop us a quick note in this thread and try to add a screenshot. If you are the FIRST person to report then you should expect to get a little pushback. Apologies in advanced if others and I seem skeptical, we're just trying to avoid a false alarm.
Everyone should feel free to tell us you passed or not in this thread. We'll all congratulate you and provide reactions as long as we can.
The April 2021 results subforum has been created at:
engineerboards.com

April 2021

For the results!
engineerboards.com
engineerboards.com
I will have the map thread there. Please post only the State and time of release in that thread. Please leave discussion out of that thread. The first day is pretty chaotic and the lack of distractions really helps me get the map done faster and with limited errors. If someone else has reported your State in that thread then you don't have to report it again.
AFTER YOU GET YOUR RESULTS. Check the subforum and see if anyone has started a thread for your State. If not, please create one for your State and use that thread to talk about the process of getting licensure and all the other milestones in that thread. It makes things a lot easier for future forum readers to find information about your State and its processes and timelines.
Someone who eventually make a thread to report failed scores, and post the Texas pass scores. It's all an attempt to find the mythical cut score. If you are up to it, feel free to contribute. Don't feel compiled! I'm not a "fan" myself. It doesn't actually matter in the scheme of things. At best it can be used for a Pyrrhic victory or do some blood letting. At worst it just enhanced the negative feelings. There is some limited utility in it for future discussions though.

@RBHeadge PE these?

• Do not talk about exam problems here. When the release occurs I'm almost certain someone from NCEES will be monitoring this thread. You really don't want to get your results and then get a nasty-gram from your State board that you violated the candidate agreement and they are going to take action against you.
  • There is a general expectation that it will happen today based only on previous April releases. BUT that doesn't mean that it will happen today.

At some point soon, within the next week or so, all you are going to get that email.
  • For many of you it will be a joyous moment, it's your day! Go celebrate! But wait until you have your license number before you add PE after your name.
  • For some of you it will not be a pleasant experience. Just remember that this exam doesn't define who you are as a person or your ability to do your job. Don't let it drag you into a dark place. If you were allowed to sit for the exam then you have the ability to pass the exam! Improve your study habits, gain new experience, and kicks its ass in October.

If you are one of the very first people to get your results, then please drop us a quick note in this thread and try to add a screenshot. If you are the FIRST person to report then you should expect to get a little pushback. Apologies in advanced if others and I seem skeptical, we're just trying to avoid a false alarm.
Everyone should feel free to tell us you passed or not in this thread. We'll all congratulate you and provide reactions as long as we can.
engineerboards.com

April 2021

For the results!
engineerboards.com
engineerboards.com
I will have the map thread there. Please post only the State and time of release in that thread. Please leave discussion out of that thread. The first day is pretty chaotic and the lack of distractions really helps me get the map done faster and with limited errors. If someone else has reported your State in that thread then you don't have to report it again.
AFTER YOU GET YOUR RESULTS. Check the subforum and see if anyone has started a thread for your State. If not, please create one for your State and use that thread to talk about the process of getting licensure and all the other milestones in that thread. It makes things a lot easier for future forum readers to find information about your State and its processes and timelines.
Someone who eventually make a thread to report failed scores, and post the Texas pass scores. It's all an attempt to find the mythical cut score. If you are up to it, feel free to contribute. Don't feel compiled! I'm not a "fan" myself. It doesn't actually matter in the scheme of things. At best it can be used for a Pyrrhic victory or do some blood letting. At worst it just enhanced the negative feelings. There is some limited utility in it for future discussions though.
yes thanks

@RBHeadge PE these?

engineerboards.com

April 2021

For the results!
engineerboards.com
engineerboards.com
I'm trying to read through this but can't make it... everything is blurry, breathing is erratic, hand shaking...

can someone post that excel sheet that says when states tend to release with respect to the first release?
No one has ever taken the time to write and track the release times for each State over the last few years. The thread referenced above was for general notes.

Back