April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think they used any logic at all! Is more about the probabilities of when it will happen :unsure:
I mean historical release days were mostly between 25th and the end of May. Followed by the long weekend was a good logical break to celebrate or moan the results! Makes no sense to release it today unless they were working during the long weekend which I doubt. I agree with 5 to 9 on this Thursday since it adds some more working days to iron some kinks if they are close to release . Having said that, since we passed historical release dates, the long weekend, any day from now to the end of the 10 weeks period is fare game!

I mean historical release days were mostly between 25th and the end of May. Followed by the long weekend was a good logical break to celebrate or moan the results! Makes no sense to release it today unless they were working during the long weekend which I doubt. I agree with 5 to 9 on this Thursday since it adds some more working days to iron some kinks if they are close to release . Having said that, since we passed historical release dates, the long weekend, any day from now to the end of the 10 weeks period is fare game!
hell at my exam the proctors stated 10-12 weeks...

You're braver than me. I'm not willing to commit to results coming before the inevitable heat death of the universe.

NCEES, because I know you're reading this..........

Image result for at this point anything can happen gif

I feel like many of us were expecting results sooner because of how they released January exams. I really thought maybe they got their crap together and became more efficient. I guess I was dreaming. :rolleyes:
So I'll admit that I was susceptible to this too. When I looked at the exam schedule earlier this year I figured it would come out the first week of June based on historical average of ~40 days. The three week turnaround for the January exam made me think that they might be able to shave off a week or so. Obviously that didn't happen.

Tomorrow is another day.

So I'll admit that I was susceptible to this too. When I looked at the exam schedule earlier this year I figured it would come out the first week of June based on historical average of ~40 days. The three week turnaround for the January exam made me think that they might be able to shave off a week or so. Obviously that didn't happen.

Tomorrow is another day.
It is just crazy how random it is. I think it would almost be better to have a set date that they release results instead of having us run around like chickens with no heads. Seems like they need more consistency and structure TBH. Obviously it was all organized by non-engineers :ROFLMAO:

Also, my state's professional license lookup has been down since the beginning of last week, so I can't even rely on Futile Exercise B. I'm being taunted by both NCEES and ND PELS 😭

Latest posts

Back