April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on another WTTS thread where someone posted "pass rates are updated" and then a few posts later someone put up that results were out, so I'm not sure if it's simultaneous or it's more of a chicken/egg scenario
That doesn't sound familiar to me... do you have a link?
Now it is possible that the initial release occurred, a few states were still waiting *cough* Georgia, Colorado, Hawaii *cough* the pass rates posted and then one of the stragglers came in.

That doesn't sound familiar to me... do you have a link?
Now it is possible that the initial release occurred, a few states were still waiting *cough* Georgia, Colorado, Hawaii *cough* the pass rates posted and then one of the stragglers came in.
I have glanced through Jan 2021, Oct 2020, and Oct 2019 and can't find where I saw it. I bet it could very well be a coincidence of lagging states.

Last Thursday was the most logical day for it to be released and it didn't happen. Today is the least logical day for it to happen. But is it about logic!!!
Don't think they used any logic at all! Is more about the probabilities of when it will happen :unsure:

Back