April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its pretty messed up. they should have a specific day picked that results will be released on. It can even be a day 10 weeks from the test date if need be regardless if they finish early grading or not , but a specific date that everyone will get their results so everyone can prepare to know on that date. This is sick what they do to people with this ominous guessing...
They do. They literally say 8-10 weeks. So what they do is make you believe that results won't be out from an April 23, 2021 test until June 18.
Is it insane that they give you an arbitrary 2-week window and then release them (historically) several weeks before that window? Yes, yes it is insane.

They do. They literally say 8-10 weeks. So what they do is make you believe that results won't be out from an April 23, 2021 test until June 18.
Is it insane that they give you an arbitrary 2-week window and then release them (historically) several weeks before that window? Yes, yes it is insane.
They say 8-10 weeks and then post this on their page:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1622205064512.png
    1622205064512.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 35
so what you're saying is when you do a new sort of statistical analyst for this page and when we get a new tallest buildings we'll be world champs again?!?! If I had to pick one team to do it next I'd like it to be the flyers...
I'm a man of science. I believe in reproducible results and facts. Professionally I don't rely on my guy and only stick to the facts.
Of course there is no correlation between new skyscraper builds and championship wins. The Curse of Billy Penn is obviously a fan created scapegoat.
OTOH, I want to test this hypothesis and would like to see more successively taller towers to be built in the city.
#flyeaglesfly #ringthebell #trusttheprocess #gritty

I think the Sixers might be the next to win it all. But I'm not willing to put any money on it.

I have far too many 2nd rate happy feet fans that are friends who like to remind me of 1975...
This was the moment I fell in love with Gritty
66a7eee11e57b5041771e6c31a2fbfb139410a070242a8eba0133651a35369f6_1.jpg

I'm a man of science. I believe in reproducible results and facts. Professionally I don't rely on my guy and only stick to the facts.
Of course there is no correlation between new skyscraper builds and championship wins. The Curse of Billy Penn is obviously a fan created scapegoat.
OTOH, I want to test this hypothesis and would like to see more successively taller towers to be built in the city.
#flyeaglesfly #ringthebell #trusttheprocess #gritty

I think the Sixers might be the next to win it all. But I'm not willing to put any money on it.

This was the moment I fell in love with Gritty
66a7eee11e57b5041771e6c31a2fbfb139410a070242a8eba0133651a35369f6_1.jpg
I fell in love with gritty a day after signing to euthanize him when Penguins fans started talking **** on Gritty. Then the typical Philly mentality came, "you screw with one of us you screw with all of us. Only we can make fun of Gritty" and from that day on Gritty was the hero in Philly we needed and accepted

Since the hockey playoffs started I'm a hockey widow.... and my husband's favorite team isn't even in the playoffs. TAKE PITY ON ME NCEES

how do you know?
because @RBHeadge PE is all knowing
1622205398837.jpeg
Never put @RBHeadge PE knowledge of the process or NCEES into question... This results in automatic red boxes
200.gif

I should seriously consider getting some work done today
So should I. I'm waiting for inputs to come in before I can get this next task done. I've got a feeling I'm going to be really busy between 930-1030 today with RL work.

They say 8-10 weeks and then post this on their page:rolleyes:
one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
it is all part of the overall plan....THIS is our Kobiashi Maru .....
A little OT, but I had a job interview a few years ago that was a Kobiashi Maru test. I was even told a few weeks prior that they were going to put me through it. I didn't recognize it when it happened either. I spent the last few hours of the interview thinking I had completely hosed it up. Fun times.

View attachment 22416

200.gif

So should I. I'm waiting for inputs to come in before I can get this next task done. I've got a feeling I'm going to be really busy between 930-1030 today with RL work.

one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

A little OT, but I had a job interview a few years ago that was a Kobiashi Maru test. I was even told a few weeks prior that they were going to put me through it. I didn't recognize it when it happened either. I spent the last few hours of the interview thinking I had completely hosed it up. Fun times.
I've had job interviews that felt like I was in the Kobiashi Maru....."NO WIN"....later hindsight was that I was better off, but at the time you really doubt yourself

Back