April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Civil Structural here too. I got a 45/80 first time. This is my second time.

I just went back and checked. 28 AM/17 PM. I focused a lot more on studying the PM section to hopefully bring that up this time.
You and I got nearly identical scores for Oct 2020.

46 = 28 AM/18PM

Like yourself, I went full boar on depth this time. Not sure if it worked out though. I ran out of time as the exam was coming to a close so I picked a letter and bubbled in the empty ones I had left or couldn't solve

49 hurt bad. It felt so close....so so close. I hope we pass this round! how do you feel?
Honestly felt about the same afterwards (not good) even though I felt like it was more difficult than last Oct. My test anxiety goes through the roof so it’s hard to really determine if I felt better about it. The 49 and feeling close was especially tough since I went with a few coworkers and they all passed. How about you?

Honestly felt about the same afterwards (not good) even though I felt like it was more difficult than last Oct. My test anxiety goes through the roof so it’s hard to really determine if I felt better about it. The 49 and feeling close was especially tough since I went with a few coworkers and they all passed. How about you?
Yea everyone I knew that took it with me passed. What a gut punch. I don't know.....i felt a little better this time around but I'm not sure if it's 5 questions better. Bahhhh 😭😭😭

Don't got there. Both literally and metaphorically.

Yeah, unless they came out today you were always going to be waiting until at least Tuesday. Sorry.

200.gif

I'm not a mod. I'm just another poster.

barely

💯

Yeah, now that there is a results subforum the trolling should pick up. The fake results threads haven't even started yet. Even I haven't done my usual light trolling yet.

I wouldn't read too much into the generic statement. Recently they update that page within a few days of the release.

200w.gif

^they're right

200.gif

200.gif
can i assume you're an Eagles fan from the fact you used Hurts gifs twice?

can i assume you're an Eagles fan from the fact you used Hurts gifs twice?
Yes I'm an Eagles fan.
I had no idea that was Jalen Hurts. I just did an image search for "this gif" and its the first things that came up. And its one of the better pointing up gifs in the batch.
OTOH, the midnight green and silver color scheme I use for the release maps is very intentional.

Yes I'm an Eagles fan.
I had no idea that was Jalen Hurts. I just did an image search for "this gif" and its the first things that came up. And its one of the better pointing up gifs in the batch.
OTOH, the midnight green and silver color scheme I use for the release maps is very intentional.
AHH, so you're a man of culture! I'm personally a 4 for 4 fan with my favorites being Eagles and Flyers but yet they both like to disappoint me of late:(

Latest posts

Back