April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I feel pretty good about the PM portion, and I'm curious to see if I did as well as I thought on that or not, and how much I improved from the first time. AM portion was just awful though and I'm sure I did worse this time on AM than 1st time haha!
Civil WRE was the complete opposite for me. Felt pretty good after the morning but go hit by a car, bus, train, & finally trampled on by an elephant with the afternoon portion

What do you think the cut score is this cycle?
Image result for not this again gif

Civil WRE was the complete opposite for me. Felt pretty good after the morning but go hit by a car, bus, train, & finally trampled on by an elephant with the afternoon portion
Felt the same. however, it was my first time taking this PM session, I switched up from the transportation

Last edited:
I haven't talked to a single person that feels good about the Transpo depth. If it didn't vary between depths there'd be a problem

I don't know...I feel like I'm on the borderline of the pass/fail...so this is super stressful...ugh...the update on the board page say license pending but "Obtained by examination" trying to read all of the tea leaves...but then again I'm in a late release state so I won't know until next week at least at this point.

Don't you think it varies between Depth? I think it was Around 54 for Transportation, Water and 52 for Geo, Structure and Construction
I heard it's usually higher for WRE cause it's the easiest, which makes no sense.
So WRE = 57
Other Civils = 52-57

There should be a breath/breath section. Like another breath in the afternoon but much harder and not going to deep into any depths. Does that make sense? I vaguely remember the FE had a general/general test.

Latest posts

Back