April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess it's gonna be a Friday mix with the Tuesday or next week. I guess trolls can hold a truce, cause there's no way we can troll Friday until next week.

I've been lurking on this page reading replies and waiting for a while. While taking a break from refreshing, I found this site that shows an analysis for past exam result release dates, past exam cut scores, and predictions for cut scores for this exam cycle. May be worth checking out to keep yourself occupied while waiting for scores to release.
https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/ncees-pe-exam-analysis.html

Anybody live near the NCEES headquarters?
Don't got there. Both literally and metaphorically.
MN here, no chance of getting any results this week for me. Good luck to the rest of you!
Yeah, unless they came out today you were always going to be waiting until at least Tuesday. Sorry.
Kids, it seems like spamming would do you all some good. Come join in on the fun and release some stress by spamming your brain out! Word on the street is, the more you spam, the more likely you are to pass!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/april-2021-15k-spam-thread.36908/
200.gif

I'm not a mod. I'm just another poster.
and the trolling begins
barely
The trolling has been super light this round.
💯
i figured it hasn't really gotten good yet but I have noticed a small uptick since Tuesday and with it now going past the date most had figured I see it getting worse.
Yeah, now that there is a results subforum the trolling should pick up. The fake results threads haven't even started yet. Even I haven't done my usual light trolling yet.
"Most PE exams are currently offered in pencil-and-paper format and available once or twice per year depending on the examinee population. Pass rates are updated after results are released—typically in May for the April exams and in December for the October exams."

Are they REALLY going to flex on that "typically" right now???
I wouldn't read too much into the generic statement. Recently they update that page within a few days of the release.

They have released on Fridays before.
200w.gif

In your opinion what's the probability of getting the results tomorrow ?

It seems a bit weird to get results on Friday since some states release them on Day 2 or 3, that means results will also come out on Saturday and Sunday..
no, that means results for day 2 and 3 wouldn't come out til Tuesday and Wednesday IF we did get results starting tomorrow
^they're right
I REALLY think the results aren't out because enough new people aren't spamming....come on everyone..... COME SPAM WITH US!!!!
200.gif

Wrong metric. The proper metric for when the PE exam results will be released has nothing to do with what page the WttS thread gets do, and everything to do with the spam thread reaching its goal of 15k. There’s still much longer to go! It’s in everyone’s best interest to go help the cause!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/april-2021-15k-spam-thread.36908/
200.gif

Civil Structural here too. I got a 45/80 first time. This is my second time.

I just went back and checked. 28 AM/17 PM. I focused a lot more on studying the PM section to hopefully bring that up this exactly the same marks for me too for first time. This April 2021 is my second time

Latest posts

Back