April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be before June 14th. I am trying to set my mind for June 14th so that i can have some sleep. This week has been crazy. Can't take it anymore.

same...I am 99.9% sure I failed so I don't know why I'm sitting here every day all day waiting and waiting and wanting the results to come out already.
i'm honestly excited to see my breakdown, put out a study trend survey, see Headge's map, and get a true direction of what I'm doing for the fall.

i'm honestly excited to see my breakdown, put out a study trend survey, see Headge's map, and just a true direction of what I'm doing for the fall.
Yeah I feel pretty good about the PM portion, and I'm curious to see if I did as well as I thought on that or not, and how much I improved from the first time. AM portion was just awful though and I'm sure I did worse this time on AM than 1st time haha!

Yeah I feel pretty good about the PM portion, and I'm curious to see if I did as well as I thought on that or not, and how much I improved from the first time. AM portion was just awful though and I'm sure I did worse this time on AM than 1st time haha!
what test did you take?

If you do not mind what was your score first time?

The AM portion was harder this time than October. In Oct I finished with 1.5 hours to spare in the morning and this time I nearly ran out of time.

Those are the worst ones. Only couple of problems away from the cut score. I don't know who you guys stayed strong....

Back