April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine people were going crazy given the longer than usual wait time. Were people constantly trolling results release posts during that exam session?
Yes. It was so frustrating. Someone would say that the results were out and a few people would hop on the troll bandwagon. It was a daily occurrence. When the results finally did come out, even though there were indications it was legit, I waited about an hour to see if it was true or not before I checked the dashboard.

If they do not release the result by Friday; Let's plan on visiting below address for the Memorial day and wait for the results there......
200 Verdae Blvd, Greenville, SC 29607

Who is with me??
Nah. I'm going to Little Rock and getting BBQ. Seems like a better deal.

I'm kind of grateful results didn't come out today.... it's my wedding anniversary and if I don't pass then at least I got to enjoy today without wallowing in self pity! On the flip side it could've meant double the celebration.... but I'm fine not having that risk today!

I'm headging my bets.
200.gif

I'm kind of grateful results didn't come out today.... it's my wedding anniversary and if I don't pass then at least I got to enjoy today without wallowing in self pity! On the flip side it could've meant double the celebration.... but I'm fine not having that risk today!
This just means you can have two celebrations, or a celebration and a defeat party. Both of the 'extra' events include lots of cake, so I guess you win either way?

Back