April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably time for someone to make the April 2021 Results sub-forum.
Not because I think things are going to happen in the next few minutes. But certainly it'll go down in the next week or two..
when you say things like this though it makes me think "omg they actually think it's going to happen in the next few minutes and they're trying not to make us freak out and go crazy"

Atleast they should tell us which day they gonna release. I was expecting today morning. 😭😭😭😭
How many of you are still expecting today? Please lemme know, Should I move on to expect tomorrow?

Last edited:
Atleast they should tell us which day they gonna release. I was expecting today morning. 😭😭😭😭
How many of you are still expecting today? Please lemme know, Should I move on to expect tomorrow?
Meh, at this point I don't think it's going to be today. Based on past results, not tomorrow. The better guess is probably Thursday.

Is it weird that I'm excited for the results not for the results themselves, I'm pretty sure I failed, but for the statistical shit that comes out like cut scores, maps, and the survey I put together to analyze study trends?
I feel the same way. I have no desire to see a red all-caps FAILED on my page when the results are released. But the slow trickle of results as everyone is panicking sure is hype worthy!

I come back to this forum to see 3 unread pages of posts and my heart starts to panic thinking the results have been released today! Nope, it's just everyone panic posting giving the illusion that results have been released today 😅

...beginning to entertain the thought of asking Indiana to issue me a seal with "result pending" for the reg number...... kinda like "patent-pending".....
(of course, in some ways, isn't that just what EIT means? "...pending passage of his PE exam"....)?

Last edited:
not sure what, if anything, to make of this but the Indiana Professional Engineers Licensing Board already met May 18th and is not scheduled to meet again until July 20th.... so one would imagine Indiana has already reviewed its results?.....

not sure what, if anything, to make of this but the Indiana Professional Engineers Licensing Board already met May 18th and is not scheduled to meet again until July 20th.... so one would imagine Indiana has already reviewed its results?.....
I can't find when VA met

From what I gather, regularly scheduled state board meetings don't mean a whole lot. Missouri's last meeting was the day after the exam. They probably just have a separate meeting whenever results do come out.

I can't find when VA met

takes a deep sigh

Again... No State requires an announced formal meeting to release the results. The meetings that everyone is looking up are just regular monthly/bi-monthly/whatever meetings of the respective State boards. Those meetings are just to conduct regular business and has NOTHING to do with releasing the results.

CA board is meeting on Thursday May 27 and the agenda lists a closed session to discuss "Examination Procedures and Results". In 2020, they met on Thursday December 10 to discuss the same item in closed session and the results for the Oct 2020 exam were released the following Tuesday December 15. I have my money on Tuesday June 1st as the release date.

CA board is meeting on Thursday May 27 and the agenda lists a closed session to discuss "Examination Procedures and Results". In 2020, they met on Thursday December 10 to discuss the same item in closed session and the results for the Oct 2020 exam were released the following Tuesday December 15. I have my money on Tuesday June 1st as the release date.
Memorial Day is ruined then.:(:(:(:cautious::cautious:

takes a deep sigh

Again... No State requires an announced formal meeting to release the results. The meetings that everyone is looking up are just regular monthly/bi-monthly/whatever meetings of the respective State boards. Those meetings are just to conduct regular business and has NOTHING to do with releasing the results.
Sorry 😐 my bad...

Back