April 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no email but I just checked the website and my license number has been issued.

Still no email but I just checked the website and my license number has been issued.
Congratulations! Nothing yet for me. My friend whose last name starts with an S also got his number issued this morning. What’s the first letter of your last name, if you don’t mind me asking? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Last name begins with "J".  So not sure that's the driving factor.

Last edited by a moderator:
My license is listed.  My expiration date is Sep 30, 2019 - is anyone else's expiration so soon?  Does anyone know why this would be?  I plan to email on Monday.
My license is listed.  My expiration date is Sep 30, 2019 - is anyone else's expiration so soon?  Does anyone know why this would be?  I plan to email on Monday.

No need to contact the board, this is the same for everyone, and it has been like this ever since.  This was just a temporary license period, when you will pay $115 renewal fee it will become every 2 years. 

Back