April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I failed. Nothing is changed on my license lookup result (LAPELS). I am so disappointed by myself now. For four-five months, I stayed so late everyday for nothing. Stupid me...
Stewie did you take the exam in BR or NO? I’m also waiting on results in Louisiana (took both in BR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do NOT give up buddy, keep on pressing all you need help with is the Morning. Yes, I remember the morning being tough.... God bless you and give you peace. 
I appreciate the sentiment, but I really don't need help with anything. The test is what needs help. I am perfectly competent to practice this bullshit.

Stewie did you take the exam in BR or NO? I’m also waiting on results (took both in BR)
Bro, BR~ I really don't know what I am thinking now. I remember I told you "one afternoon problem I don't even know which part of code I should go for it". I am still hoping to pass. Maybe I am crazy already.

Bro, BR~ I really don't know what I am thinking now. I remember I told you "one afternoon problem I don't even know which part of code I should go for it". I am still hoping to pass. Maybe I am crazy already.
I'm numb emotionally right now lol. No results yet but I'm focusing on October. If I'm one of the NCEES moderators watching this forum, this angst is amusing. Interesting that the morning really kicked people's derriere this time around. And FutureSE...you did very well in the afternoon. Only 4 AM problems away from passing, in my estimation.

I'm ordering a manual verification of the morning. I had several errant scratches from bouncing around problems.

Bridges?  I quoted you on that statement earlier in this thread lol

First post but I've been following this thread for a long time.  I got my results an hour ago from NCEES.  I passed!  WhooHoo!  Took the vertical in 2018 and the lateral this year. Good luck to the rest of you!

View attachment 13394
Congrats on passing the exam. Please, could you share any info about your prep for the exam like the reference materials you used, self study, etc. Thank you

Back