April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet. I did notice my PCS account page has an option to pay for my MA PE license that takes me to a payment page.  I failed last year and that never popped up.  Not getting my hopes up though...
Where do you see that? 

13:15 Update. Added California and a refection of partial status for NJ.

1315.png

I'm getting some scattered reports that it may be possible to see a results in NJ via CTS, need more confirmation.

@civilMC @bcn989 @ALHB

Have a look at the previous years' Massachusetts threads. The PCS page always has these curveballs, I swear they changed every year, and they don't always work out for the best in the end. I'd strongly recommend comparing it with previous years before drawing any conclusions.

I've given up on trying to figure out Mass PCS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it never went past "exam date notification" for me.  Either way, I do not trust PCS all that much.
Bcn989 Did your just change? Or did it look like that this morning? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did your just change? Or did it look like that this morning? 
I think it was like that this morning.  Seems like me and @bcn989 have different looking homepages anyways. Mine has me under precertification review and the exam phase tab is locked.  Theirs doesn't have the pre-cert tab and their exam phase is open.  I'm not getting my hopes up.

Latest posts

Back