April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are people looking too see for NJ? I see there's partial results on the map on CTS. Can someone link the website?

We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

Last edited by a moderator:
Goto new jersey license login, then look under the checklist. I'd like some independent confirmation...
I am a retaker.

Google "new jersey license login" - login then go to your checklist. About 30 mins ago when I was checking it had "Passed PE exam" - complete, with today's date. Nothing on NCEES website yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).
PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

Still says pending under license and unchecked next to passed pe exam. Hopefully I passed but I'm feeling less confident now.
I'm in the same boat. Felt pretty good about it but this isn't a good sign. Maybe they are updating each person one by one?

Back