April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my coworker called the Arkansas state board person he received his "pass" email from ... The state board was surprised that NCEES had not released the results yet, they were under the impression that NCEES had already released. 
In all seriousness, it sounds like this phone call got Arkansas to contact NCEES to get them to open the floodgates.

You and a bunch of people in Arkansas owe him a beer.  :beerchug:

Spam F5-ing the NCEES Exam page shows a flicker on the "Result Pending" Like NCEES wants to tell me how I did has my heart jumping.

Called the Kentucky Board - the receptionist said that the Director got the notification yesterday and just needed to reply. She wasn't sure why he hadn't done that yet, but it should be imminent. 

How are states releasing results when NCEES has not posted that they have released the results to the State Boards?

I am anxiously waiting for CA to get on board!

Anyone here from MA?? This is my second attempt at WRE.  I just logged into my PCS account and under Active Applications there is an option for me to pay for my MA PE License.  If I click it, it will allow me to pay $150 but no results on NCEES yet or on MA license look up.  What do other peoples PCS Pages look like?!?! Hoping this means good news!!.

Capture.JPG

How are the states releasing results when NCEES has not posted that they released the results to the state licensing boards?

I am now obsessively checking my profile, I hope CA releases soon!

Just called NY Board. Lady informed me they haven’t even received the results yet. She looked me up just in case and confirmed they haven’t received April 2019 results yet. 

NCEES keeps telling us to contact board. Alright I’ve given up.

Latest posts

Back