April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any others from Arkansas receive an email from the State board? will probably be from a Linda Stone.

I just spoke to the NY board and the lady from engineering said "You receive the results through castle before we even get them....You will receive an email from castle" To be honest I don't know what or who to believe at this point and why is it taking NY that much time...Historically NY is a 1st day state. 

So my coworker called the Arkansas state board person he received his "pass" email from to see why he was the only one who gotten an email, and she said that they were in the "H's" right now, and that everyone would hear from them today. The state board was surprised that NCEES had not released the results yet, they were under the impression that NCEES had already released. 

I just spoke to the NY board and the lady from engineering said "You receive the results through castle before we even get them....You will receive an email from castle" To be honest I don't know what or who to believe at this point and why is it taking NY that much time...Historically NY is a 1st day state. 
Castle World Wide? The testing agency? Are you sure she didn’t mean NCEES? And if she did, there are conflicting reports. NCEES is saying to contact board. Ugh

Any others from Arkansas receive an email from the State board? will probably be from a Linda Stone.
I still haven't received an email either.

I do think Arkansas does it the old way by notifying if you pass before the NCEES approval. A guy here that I work with took it last year and got the AR email before he got the NCEES email.

Also, not sure that they go alphabetically, someone else in my office took it a few years ago and said others in AR were getting notified on Thursday and she was frustrated because NCEES still said pending for her and she didn't find out until Friday. Her last name starts with "B", so maybe they go by discipline or some internal numbering system.

Castle World Wide? The testing agency? Are you sure she didn’t mean NCEES? And if she did, there are conflicting reports. NCEES is saying to contact board. Ugh
Groan, every cycle, there is one state that has an extra delayed release. State/NCEES/PCS/CTS point fingers at each other, and a week later it gets itself sorted out. I guess New York is it this year?

So my coworker called the Arkansas state board person he received his "pass" email from to see why he was the only one who gotten an email, and she said that they were in the "H's" right now, and that everyone would hear from them today. The state board was surprised that NCEES had not released the results yet, they were under the impression that NCEES had already released. 

I still haven't received an email either.

I do think Arkansas does it the old way by notifying if you pass before the NCEES approval. A guy here that I work with took it last year and got the AR email before he got the NCEES email.

Also, not sure that they go alphabetically, someone else in my office took it a few years ago and said others in AR were getting notified on Thursday and she was frustrated because NCEES still said pending for her and she didn't find out until Friday. Her last name starts with "B", so maybe they go by discipline or some internal numbering system.
Well let's hope your names start with a letter after 'H'.

Groan, every cycle, there is one state that has an extra delayed release. State/NCEES/PCS/CTS point fingers at each other, and a week later it gets itself sorted out. I guess New York is it this year?
I hope not! I just called Castle and they denied that and the guy told me that I will receive an email from NCEES 8-12 weeks after taking the test. I just need them to release so we can work......I can't think of anything but the freaking PE....

I hope not! I just called Castle and they denied that and the guy told me that I will receive an email from NCEES 8-12 weeks after taking the test. I just need them to release so we can work......I can't think of anything but the freaking PE....
lol, yeah, this is how it goes down.

Wish I could say I was trolling, sorry.

Latest posts

Back