April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received PE Civil results in Montana? I know electrical and mechanical received emails from the state, but I haven’t seen an email yet for civil. 
How do you know Elec and Mech have been released?

I thought everything was released all at once per state, didnt know they would release by discipline ? 

Can anyone shine some light on this?

TX is released. Got email from NCEES at 7:18 AM Central Time. I passed Thank you all for the journey!!! Anywhere to get Scores on PE exam?? Just curious.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Has anyone received PE Civil results in Montana? I know electrical and mechanical received emails from the state, but I haven’t seen an email yet for civil. 
I received an email for Civil-WRE yesterday, and so did another friend who passed WRE in MT.  Can't speak for any other disciplines though.

TX is released. Got email from NCEES at 7:18 AM Central Time. I passed Thank you all for the journey!!! Anywhere to get Scores on PE exam?? Just curious.
If you pass, you can't get your scores.  Only those who fail get a breakdown of their scores.

If Texas is unique in that way, then I am mistaken.
Texas releases a magic curved score where 70 is the cut score and you get assigned a number below 70 if you fail and above if you pass.  The curve is not linear and trying to extrapolate to the cut score is about as futile as just trying to find the maximum failing score by asking people who failed.

Texas releases a magic curved score where 70 is the cut score and you get assigned a number below 70 if you fail and above if you pass.  The curve is not linear and trying to extrapolate to the cut score is about as futile as just trying to find the maximum failing score by asking people who failed.
I see, so they don't give you a raw score?

^this, except enough failure scores will eventually get you a cut score

Back