April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I do a license lookup on NCBELS.com it looks like they have added new license numbers for states that haven't even officially released yet. Before today the license number was 048626. Found license numbers for people in FL, KS and AZ. Couldn't find my name though  :brickwall:

So if I do a license lookup on NCBELS.com it looks like they have added new license numbers for states that haven't even officially released yet. Before today the license number was 048626. Found license numbers for people in FL, KS and AZ. Couldn't find my name though  :brickwall:
Is there a typo in that URL?

It looks like in October 2018, fully 29 states released on the first day... in April 2018, it was 40 states (!!) on the first day.

Do they stop releasing at COB? At just 12 states so far today, we're either going to see a massive dump in the next 90 minutes or there will be a lot more Day 2 states this cycle than previously.

It looks like in October 2018, fully 29 states released on the first day... in April 2018, it was 40 states (!!) on the first day.

Do they stop releasing at COB? At just 12 states so far today, we're either going to see a massive dump in the next 90 minutes or there will be a lot more Day 2 states this cycle than previously.
massive dumps are good for health. -doctor

pun intended.

I've been looking at Florida license verify web site, some of the names have Prof Engineer written at license number section the others don't. Eligible for the exam is common for all. 

I'm one of those without that prof engineer title :(

fllice.jpg

Back