April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy being the only light green state LOL
As a Norwich alum I'll say that VT deserves to be the only green state. As a current Wisconsin resident I can say that I'm hated because I tell everyone VT cheese is way better than the crap we make. As a Maryland resident for the first 32 years of my life I can say that residents of either state NEVER have the right to complain about traffic.

As a Norwich alum I'll say that VT deserves to be the only green state. As a current Wisconsin resident I can say that I'm hated because I tell everyone VT cheese is way better than the crap we make. As a Maryland resident for the first 32 years of my life I can say that residents of either state NEVER have the right to complain about traffic.
Norwich alum here too, partially why I'm taking it in VT LOL. Home court advantage come test day 

Wisconsin complains about traffic? What are they expecting an empty Chinese highway?

Still think they have permission to release from most states. 
How would you know that?  You don't.  Even if they did, how would that help you?  It wouldn't. The results will come out when they come out... you're not going to have som "AH HA!" moment and figure out your results early. 

Back