April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know. Just thinking, NCEES has permission from most states to release the results on their behalf. This is how I read: "

Typically, NCEES releases results to licensing boards 8–10 weeks after the exam date. How and when examinees receive their results varies by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

Results are out this week. It's day 38. Nothing been longer than 42 in last 5 years for majority states.

Just can't imagine NCEES is sending 50 emails, + international now, and waiting for 50 responses. They already have the permission long time ago to release when it is ready.

This. Plus if you didn't know about this forum, you wouldn't have the historical data showing the early release so you'd be stuck with the 8-10 week timeframe. Which is exactly how I've sat thru half of my attempts of this exam. 
True!! Feel bad though for getting a friend of mine starting to stress after he expected results to be 8-10 weeks, but told him historically it's been earlier than that!  :dunno:

Just can't imagine NCEES is sending 50 emails, + international now, and waiting for 50 responses. They already have the permission long time ago to release when it is ready.
It could be 1 email.

BCC friend. 

As a liaison for Georgia, we want to be a prepared state and start a thread... Not an impatient state and spread chaos.

Back