April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you talking about. They have a process, the process takes time, when they process is complete they release the results. All that pressure you feel comes from yourself. 
So much this.

I wanna know the results but I totally didn't feel this much anxiety over waiting before I knew about the boards and the historical data. And now I've worked myself into a bit of a tizzy

NCBELS Calendar. Sorry folks its not going to be this week. They have all have a meeting in DC. Results will be posted after.

ncbels calendar.JPG

So much this.

I wanna know the results but I totally didn't feel this much anxiety over waiting before I knew about the boards and the historical data. And now I've worked myself into a bit of a tizzy
I was completely fine and only having a minor once a week freakout until my dad texted me asking how I did last week. Then I discovered this forum and, well, it's become a staple in my morning login routine for a week now.

I was completely fine and only having a minor once a week freakout until my dad texted me asking how I did last week. Then I discovered this forum and, well, it's become a staple in my morning login routine for a week now.
haha make sure you know what project number your charging this time to. You can find it a few pages back. 

Back