April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the thing about not being able to sign up for the October PE until after June...looks to me like June 17, the date upon which you can register for the October 2018 exam, is the first Monday after 10 weeks from the date of the last test.  8-10 weeks for results....my theory is they don't want to have to deal with issuing a bunch of refunds for the October test to people who thought they were going to fail April and signed up and paid for October, and it turned out they actually passed April.

Thoughts?? This guy posted saying when he tries to register for the exam, it shows that he has already passed it. Is that for real? Mine does not, it says I cannot register until a certain date.😱

There are two groups of people. One group is adamant that this is true. The second group firmly believes this is a hoax.

once results are release let the forum know if this is legit or false.
6a00d83462eb8d69e201310f7f5582970c-800wi

we debunked that nonsense yesterday on page 29

People just need to chill out. At least it isn't by mail like it apparently used to be.
^this

And Hawai'i, South Dakota, DC, and I think Minn still mail. But they also occasionally email too.

Chat is back on.  Any tea leaf readers want to divine something from that?

I divine that this means the chat team is back to work for the day.
^this, and their hoping that everyone has calmed down

I get informed delivery for mail, but still. Freaking terrifying. I'd rather have the email so I can brace myself and get ready.

And Hawai'i, South Dakota, DC, and I think Minn still mail. But they also occasionally email too.
MN test taker here -- I received a notice by email last time, and a notice from the MN board via mail a bit later.  Thankfully we didn't have to wait for the letter to come to get the results.

Back