April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that is why I told very few people I was taking it. I told my gramma, who I talked to weekly, 2 days before I took the test. She now asks me if I know every time we talk. 

Unless my direct supervisor told him, , I'm fairly certain the guy who has to approve my expense report if I pass doesn't even know. 
You might be cut out for a carreer in national secuirty.

P.S. The bean-counters always know. Even when *you* destroyed all the records, they printed and kept a copy somewhere.

Is Texas historically released early in the day?  I expect that I will my my results sooner than most on this board as AL, I was told, is quite early.
I haven't seen any pattern with Texas per se. IIRC never early in the first day (east coast time) but I could be wrong,

Well I am going to be useless at work the next few days then.  Too busy hitting F5. 
fixt

I REALLY shouldn't keep my personal email open, but I am going to anyways.
Why not? company policy? Can you have a personal phone with email app at your desk?

I just had an Email from ASCE pop up and that stopped my heart..  They need to get on with this so we can get back to work!
That reminds me:

1) If you get any mailers for PDH's or continuing ed, or PE study courses, or invitations to join asce: they are not signs that you passed one way or another. You're on a mailing list. Treat it like junk mail.

2) It been almost five years since I passed and I still get mailers for PE study classes!

3) Why is ASCE inviting me to join? I'm not a civil engineer, and I don't pretend to be one.

Nah, it's just every time I see a new email pop up, my anxiety spikes. I am taking my meds though, so I am not nearly as bad as I was last year.

You might be cut out for a carreer in national secuirty.

P.S. The bean-counters always know. Even when *you* destroyed all the records, they printed and kept a copy somewhere.
Hah, probs not. I largely kept it quiet to keep the stress lower and to keep it away from my annoying AF  and nosey coworker 

3) Why is ASCE inviting me to join? I'm not a civil engineer, and I don't pretend to be one.
I GET THEM TOO! WHY?! Such a waste of resources. 

no way structural cut score is 56

that afternoon exam was F*ed

Structural 51
54089435.jpg

These next few days are going to be the worst to wait for.... I remember feeling this way for the FE exam results but my wait was only like a week or two and it was much more predictable.

These next few days are going to be the worst to wait for.... I remember feeling this way for the FE exam results but my wait was only like a week or two and it was much more predictable.
For me it's the exact opposite.  I took the FE right after school and I didn't really care if I passed or not, barely studied, it was a requirement for graduation to register for it.  I didn't even see the email until the next day.

I studied for two months for the PE though and I'm really anxious for my results.

Back